The Adopt-A-Park program allows individuals, groups, and other organizations to show pride in their community by assisting the Parks staff with routine maintenance, clean up, and beautification of parks, open spaces, and trails, creating a beautiful, clean environment for all to enjoy.
Warner Parks is very fortunate to have 3,200 acres of wooded hills, open meadows, streams, and 16.75 miles of hiking trails. Through the use of volunteers, designated areas will be spruced up by removing litter and debris, removing invasive plants, identifying hazards/repairs needed, reporting vandalism, and planting trees, along with other approved vegetation.
- Complete the application
- Each group must select a group leader who will also be responsible for communications with Parks staff and to assure that each participant complies with the Adopt-A-Park program requirements, safety procedures, and signs a liability release.
- Once approved, you and/or your group will train with Park staff in the designated task and area.
- We request a one-year commitment, with a minimum of four cleanups per year.
- All volunteers under 18 must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- All volunteer work must be completed during normal park hours, sunrise - 11 PM daily.
- One day cleanups are also available, contact Volunteer Coordinator Elizabeth Griscom to schedule.