Full Moon on the Rise
2500 Old Hickory Blvd
Friday, June 11
6:00-10:00pm (Gates open at 5:30)
Adult Tickets: $25
Youth (Under 18): $10
Kids under 6 will be admitted free
Online reservations end on Thursday, June 10th, at 11:59 p.m. Last minute tickets can be purchased in person at the admissions tent.
Join the parties and help #ProtectWarnerParks
This unique bluegrass music series is one of Nashville’s most popular outdoor events, attracting families, friends, and dog lovers from all over to hear local musicians play together under the full moon in one of Nashville’s most picturesque settings: Percy Warner Park Equestrian Center.
SCHEDULE & LINEUP INFO
5:30 p.m. - Gates Open
6:00 p.m. - Pickin’ Party Begins
6:05 p.m. - Ainsley Costello
7:25 p.m. - Grasstown Revival
8:45 p.m. - Preston Walden Band
9:45 p.m. - Beer Service Ends
10:00 p.m. - Pickin’ Party Ends
Preston Walden Band
Moosehead Kettle Corn
Rolled 4 Ever Ice Cream
King of Pops
Banh Mi & Roll Factory
Know before you go
- When you arrive at the event please proceed to the Will Call Tent. For expedited entry, please have your confirmation email pulled up on your mobile device or printed. (ID required).
- Additional tickets will be available for purchase at the gate. (Credit cards accepted)
- $10 Picker tickets available at the gate with approved bluegrass instrument. Offer valid in-person only, no online orders.
Health & Safety
- Please adhere to CDC guidelines and practice social distancing by maintaining a 6-foot distance from others when possible.
- Please do not come if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other COVID-like symptoms.
- Pickin’ Parties are held rain or shine, but cancellations may occur in the event of severe weather. For cancellation updates, check our Facebook or call 615.370.8053.
Refreshments & Accommodations
- Food will be available for purchase from local food trucks.
- Water, soft drinks and up to 3 beers (for adults 21+) are included with admission as a thank you for joining us. (Available while supplies last. No discount ticket option for those not drinking.)
- You may also bring in your own food, snacks, blankets, lawn chairs, and non-alcoholic beverages. (Outside alcohol prohibited).
- Dogs are welcome as long as they are kept on leashes (no longer than six feet in length) at all times.
- Glass bottles or containers of any kind, large coolers (over 16 quarts) are also prohibited. Bags and instrument cases are subject to search.
You can still help us #ProtectWarnerParks